Work, wellbeing, and scarcity I
Readings due before class on Monday, February 4, 2019
- Introduction and 4.1-4.6 in Economy, Society, and Public PolicyThe CORE Team, Economy, Society, and Public Policy, 2019, https://www.core-econ.org/espp/.
- Chapter 6 in Naked EconomicsCharles Wheelan, Naked Economics: Undressing the Dismal Science, 2nd ed. (New York: W. W. Norton & Company, 2010).
- Charles Duhigg, “Warning: Habits May Be Good for You,” New York Times, July 13, 2008
- Randall Munroe, “Cost of Pennies”
- Randall Munroe, “Working”